In this Christmas special we have author and Afghanistan veteran, Joe Glenton.
We talk about:
- Harry Leslie Smith who Joe says was as a writer was a rare “powerful working class voice.”
- Our 2018 political and non-political highlights.
- The shady Integrity Initiative, recently exposed as a £2m govt funded “charity” through its parent company the Institute of Statecraft.
- Brexit – Thoughts about a possible 2nd referendum & pitfalls the remain campaign should avoid if they want to win.
- Tom’s venture into short films, starting with a movie set in Wiltshire, the birthplace of “magic Grandpa Corbyn.”
- Our predictions for 2019.