In our first podcast of 2018 we talk to Jaq Berry, a critical care nurse in the NHS about the following in Part 1:
- What life is like as a critical care nurse and more widely as an NHS staff member during a time of crisis for our nation’s public healthcare service.
- The knock on effect to our social care system. Does out social care system need to be moved into a collective ‘National Care Service’ together with the NHS under one umbrella?
- The effect of creeping privatisation in our NHS. What does that ultimately mean for patients and staff?
- Is Boris Johnson just posturing on his call for more money for the NHS?
- Will Theresa May stay on as PM?
- Tom talks about his recent visit to The Winnie the Pooh exhibition at the V&A in London, plus;
- What are our favourite cartoons from our childhood?
Track of the Week