In this week’s episode we welcome Sam Green, Labour activist and newly appointed Parliamentary Assistant to a Labour MP to discuss the following:
- The Labour Conference in Brighton – Corbyn’s Speech. What were the main themes and was it a speech to inspire people?
- Media Reaction to Corbyn’s Speech.
- The World Transformed – sister conference to the main event. Sam and Omar discuss their highlights.
- Sam’s take on the Labour Women’s Conference and also;
- The role of women in politics – the challenges faced and ideas for making progress on this important issue.
- And finally, we discuss how we can build on this conference and attract new support required to win at the next General Election.
*N.B. JVL (Jewish Voice for Labour) is open to both those that believe in a two state or one state solution in Israel/Palestine.
Track of the Week